Question on 1)Shipment no Tracking 2) Correct store setting 3) how to pay supplier 4) dropship model

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Hello there, 

i am a newbie here.

Wonder if anybody got experience with: 

1) is it safe to do dropshipping without tracking system during delivery (using Aliexpress or Alibaba)? The price is so much lower and attractive..

2) if spotted any mistake setting in my store when is already online... how do i close the store to correct the mistake?

3) Any suggested way to pay supplier from aliexpress and alibaba, beside using paypal? 

4) if we (dropshipper) give supplier our customer details... would not that mean our supplier next time can market their product directly (with dropshipper) to our customer?

Appreciate your kind attention and any advise. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 2

Hey

Without a tracking system there is a risk of not being informed of the status of your order, but if you feel that Alibaba or Aliexpress prices are too high, you can contact my logistics partners, they have their own system to track orders and the prices are lower than Alibaba and Aliexpress.

His e-mail is zewen.zhong@chukou1.com

Jack

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

thanks Jack for sharing, appreciate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 2

@TanYuan 

I've been working with them for more than half a year, the company is called BFE and I'm really happy with it, you can try it!

Jack

0 Likes