Question on using Shopify for a brick and mortar art center that holds art classes

Tourist
3 0 0

Hello, 

I have a client that has an art center where they hold art classes and take online registration.  I'm wondering if it's possible to use Shopify for this purpose? They don't sell products per se, but instead hold classes, so need a way for visitors to view the calendar of events and then be able to sign-up and pay for the class online. 

Thanks for any insight here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
85 4 14
Hi there,

There are plenty of Shopify stores that sell services or classes online and the class of service would be a product.

For example s web developer can sell his services by creating a product call “Shopify store setup” and then a customer can purchase it through Shopify.

Does that answer your question?
Jay Friedmann | Developer @ Swiss Media
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1186 2 65

Hi,

As Jay mentioned there are a lot of folks using Shopify to sell art classes - a lot of them use our booking App to do it: https://apps.shopify.com/bookthatapp. We have seen a number of shops start with classes but then add more physical products later (for example - The School).

Thanks, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com ♥ www.searchifyapp.com ♥ www.productsassistant.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks Jay, it sounds like this is a good option for my client to explore. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks Zetya, I appreciate the examples - I'm passing them along. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
64 1 7

I also have questions like you and want to send questions, but after reading the answers from others, I know what I need to do, thank you

0 Likes