Questions about my Store, PLEASE help

Highlighted
8 0 0

Alright so about 1-2 weeks ago I started my store, at the moment I have around 650-700 visits, and get around 80-120 Visits a day now with spending $5-10 on ads every day or so. However My conversions are pretty low, and I’ve only gotten 3 sales. Somebody give me some good tips for my website please, and explain what I need to fix. Website: www.coloredringlight.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid your URL doesn't work for me, can you check to make sure you have provided the correct URL? I'll take a look at your store when I have that URL. 

I'm sorry to hear that your conversions are low. There is no straightforward answer to this problem, and it will depend on what product you are trying to sell and to who. Have you developed marketing personas to really nail down who your target audience is and if the product you are selling is in demand? What are their behaviors and interests? 

Have you developed a marketing plan off the back of that information? 

Can you give me an idea about what type of ads you are running and where? Have you verified that this is the most cost-effective way to reach your audience? With such a small budget you may be better off working with an influencer/blogger, who has a ready-made audience that may be interested in your particular core product. 

Let me know your thoughts!

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi and thanks for replying, I have developed ways of advertising and for say on my facebook ads. If the product i’m advertising is the newest one (the makeup bags) i would put interests as Makeup and narrow it down to Travel aswell. I would also put the age 15-22. I have made a few ads and did similar interests 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

And also heres the correct url www.coloredringlights.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

I would suggest some influencer/blogger marketing, as your business is so new, and they have a ready-built audience, particularly with the age demographic you mentioned. What do you think?

Targeted ads may form part of your strategy down the road, but it sounds like for now they are not giving you the desired return. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes