Questions on integrating Shopify with Ebay.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Good day,

I am currently working with a client who wanted to integrate her Shopify account with her Ebay account and is now currently on the Product Setup screen where it asks you "Where do you keep most of your inventory?".

ebay.jpg

My question is that her products/ listings are located in US and China however, it is listing the location of the product in Canada which is her personal address. She said that the company that does fulfillment will handle the returns. How should we proceed in in this scenario? Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 0

Hi jdyadao, would you be able to recommend the fulfillment centres used by your client? We're currently looking for one in China ourselves and it has been proving really difficult, would appreciate a recommendation. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm in the same boat. I cannot get eBay app to accept a listing unless I tell it the inventory is stored at my home address in USA, which it is not.  My products are dropshipped from a variety of places - China, Europe, USA. Mostly China at the moment.

Then when listing as being located in the USA, shipping is too fast (incorrect).  I only ship to the USA.

How do I properly tell eBay I dropship from China with 3-4 weeks for delivery? I removed all my incorrect listings so I don't get banned.

Is this international shipping or domestic shipping according to eBay?

Is this inventory stored at 'oberlo' or my home address? 

Lots of options, not much clear help. 

0 Likes