RE: ISSUES WITH SHOPIFY ADMIN

Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 2

Hi Guyz,

Please i need urgently assistance. We are facing a huge problem with entering shopify admin from pc. When we enter it shows only the green basket symbol of shopify and that's it. We cannot do anything, we cannot work as we cannot enter into our admin. But from the mobile device it is working perfectly. Can someone advise me or help me what to do?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Evangelia

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2283 154 317

Hi Evangelia,

Nick here from Shopify. ?

That does seem quite odd. When it is working, on one device but not another, it is generally a cache issue with your browser? Your best next step here would be to clear your browser history and then try it again. I also just checked and it worked ok from our end.

Hopefully, that works for you, but don’t hesitate to reach back out to me on this thread if it doesn’t.

All the best,

Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
48 0 2

Hi Nick

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes today we were working normally. Its ok now. I hope it will stay like this. Look i am facing another issue that  came up just a while ago. I have an item in stock in size M only. But when we are trying to make the purchase through POS we cannot find the item by its code. So we found it manually but in pos it shows that we do have this in stock. I dont know why we have this issue now. :(

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Beat regards

Evangelia

0 Likes
Tourist
48 0 2

Hi Nick

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes today we were working normally. Its ok now. I hope it will stay like this. Look i am facing another issue that  came up just a while ago. I have an item in stock in size M only. But when we are trying to make the purchase through POS we cannot find the item by its code. So we found it manually but in pos it shows that we do have this in stock. I dont know why we have this issue now. :(

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Beat regards

Evangelia

0 Likes