Did you ever find a solution to this ? 

I'm having exactly the same issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3397 253 614

Hi @thewitch-nextdo and others. 

I was doing some digging on this and found a solution for the domain issue you were experiencing. 

There is a link here from Facebook which has you fill out the information where you select "I was already approved, but now I want to change my domain" and enter your new domain when asked what you need help with in the form. 

Hope this helps! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
3 0 0

Wow! Thank you so so much Nick, you're  a freaking legend! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there! How did this work out for you? I've just submitted the form - did you hear back? I was in help chat with FB today and they didn't know about this domain change request lol. The idea that we should have to insert the old URL is laughable. Fingers crossed!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have tried using this domain change form. I received confirmation email saying I was approved with the new domain but my IG shop shows absolutely nothing different. Still cant tag products

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@briangoodman wrote:

I have tried using this domain change form. I received confirmation email saying I was approved with the new domain but my IG shop shows absolutely nothing different. Still cant tag products

Hi @briangoodman 

Exact same thing happened to me. I then filled out the form to contact FB support and have told them the issue and they've been looking into it for the last 7 days. Hoping they can resolve it but had no progress so far except they've at least been replying when I ask for updates. 

0 Likes