Random charges from Shopify

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

Hi everyone,

I have random charges from shopify and cannot get ahold on anyone to solve this problem. I have called and at this point have no answer. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to contact someone to get all these charges looked at?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 80 107

Hi @Katherine_Janes,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us! 

I can see that you've been unable to contact our support and I'm sorry to hear this. I know this can be very frustrating to experience but I'm going to email now in regards to your billing query so I can authenticate your account and look into this with you as soon as possible.

To help our merchants receive a faster response, we’ve moved some phone conversations to online chats, email, Twitter and Facebook instead. You should be able to contact us here 24/7 or you can contact our Facebook support here anytime as well if you would prefer. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having the same issue.  How did you get a hold of someone.  The phone number 1-800-722-2617 goes to an awards center and the contact us does not take me to anywhere I can contact someone.  I have some billing questions.  I think I am being double charged.  Any help would be much appreciated.  I have spent over 30 minutes trying to figure this out.  Very frustrating.  Thank you.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 80 107

Hi @LisaKerson,

Thanks for reaching out and for letting us know. 

To help our merchants receive a faster response, we’ve temporarily moved some phone conversations to live chats, email, Twitter and Facebook. If you are using the help centre to contact us but you are being brought back to the main screen, you would just need to type any query in the search field to see the Contact Us button at the footer of the page. Here's an example of what I'm referring to. 

I'm happy to take a look into your query, and I've just emailed you there to help authenticate the account. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Many thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you Ted that is very helpful. I have reached out there for my billing issue. Lisa
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 80 107

Hi @LisaKerson,

Sure thing, now that I've sent the email but I can see that you were chatting with our live support and your query is under review with the appropriate team. I won't take further action as the correct steps have been taken so far but if you've any other questions, feel free to email me back anytime. 

Many thanks,

0 Likes