Randomly shut down my store?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Well a few hours ago I went to bed, woke up checked my store and its gone? I’ve heard of people getting them removed for risk yet I haven’t received any reviews or requests for documentation? No emails? I would have happily provided anything needed but nah just shut me down?

How? I rely on my store I even spent relief money on ads and it started working out and selling then they just shut me down with no reason or notice or even a chance to prove myself? Balance is gone so i’m not even getting money back.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 169

Hey, @Realityhits11!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am very sorry to hear about your store. Can you send me a screenshot of what you see when you try to access the store? I can certainly have a look into this for you. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder for our emails as sometimes they can land there.

Thank you and we will speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes