Rate My Store? 100s of Hits But No Sales

4 0 0

Hello,

I just launched my store - www.one1mx.com - and I am getting over 100 visitors per day so far but I have yet to make a sale. I know I don't have many items to offer at the moment but I feel like the items I have are up to par. Can you please help me by pointing out some areas where my store may be causing me to lose customers?

Thanks in advance for any input and constructive criticism!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
154 0 10

Hi Troy!:

The site is nice and clear, which makes it easy to navigate. Are you running SEM? The main problem could be that you are getting traffic from non potential customers, that´s why you are getting no conversions. 

Shopify APP https://apps.shopify.com/cleverppc WEB www.cleverecommerce.com
0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for the reply, Rodrigo. I am currently advertising on Google AdWords Express and  Facebook, using a targeted audience through shopping behaviors and interests. The advertising seems to be working pretty well as far as getting people to visit the store, but something is keeping them from buying.

I am using the Venture theme and the mobile version is not the most intuitive one available, and the majority of my visitors are on mobile devices. I was thinking maybe the theme itself is becoming a turn-off because my bounce rate is pretty high at 75%.

0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 1

Its a good site for sure, if I may ask how long have you been open?

Good Earth, Natural Health Products
0 Likes
4 0 0

It's been one week... Am I overreacting?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1022 0 109

Hi Troy! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

Your website looks excellent, and well done for getting so many visitors in such an early stage. Your site has a great potential, and doesn't need a lot of improvement. I would only add a comprehensive shipping policy with your delivery rates and add more info to your About page. All the best!

Maggie

maggie@rockpapercopy.com

FREE critique by Rock Paper Copy

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
28 0 0

Hey Troy,

Checked out you website and it seems good, techniques you can use to increase your conversion are:

• As your site has a facebook page but it seem it dosn't have much like, try to increase you facebook page like as it promote your brand and help in conversion,
  • Use some pop ups to show your discount offers, this will attract more customers,
  • Use your Unique selling points, discounts on your home page also you can use slider for that, it will be more effective and attractive .

We can further discuss more on marketing strategy if it help..

Thanks

Chris :)

Chris H.
0 Likes