Re: Dissapointed Customer - Lack of Customer Service

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am the treasurer of a small non-profit. The person who set up the Shopify account is no longer with us but I cannot get him removed from the account. There are unknown charges showing up but I cannot get in touch with customer service. I keep getting emails telling me to watch Youtube videos. This company really stinks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
513 34 73

@KofC1450 wrote:

I am the treasurer of a small non-profit. The person who set up the Shopify account is no longer with us but I cannot get him removed from the account. There are unknown charges showing up but I cannot get in touch with customer service. I keep getting emails telling me to watch Youtube videos. This company really stinks!

Hi, @KofC1450.

I appreciate you sharing feedback about your experience with Shopify.

I would be happy to help you ensure that your account is up to date with current staff members only. Can you please let me know whether the person who set up the account was listed as the account owner or a staff member? If you have access to the admin, what happens when you try to update the staff accounts on file?

If you were able to get through to Shopify Support after posting here, please share any relevant ticket numbers with me here so I can investigate. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes