Re: My shop is currently Unavailable and how to use the Ticket Submitted?

Solved
georghofmann
1 0 0

Hi

I have the same problem as above and I have gotten a hold of support by going through the process and then saying I don't have a store yet, I got a support ticket that way.

my support ticket is edited

could you please also have a look at this for me because it happened shortly after I paid my $29 for the first time.

Thank You

Georg

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2000 152 427

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @georghofmann

If you have a ticket already, then you'll want to wait for our teams to review the ticket further. They will follow up with you via email once they have reviewed the account. 

For security reasons, I have edited out the ticket number in your initial reply.

For future viewers, this type of issue will require an escalation to our Accounts team for further review. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and select "Continue without logging in" to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes