Re: Printify is not opening

Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 1

Hi Rae, since you've been helping me out here, I thought I might just ask you for another help regarding a Shopify Expert.

Since I'm new here and I am still learning how everything works, I decided to hire someone to help me with international shipping, this person didn't charge me upfront, but we agreed that I would pay once the job is done. I requested to get International shipping set up where customers will pay for shipping. At some point the Expert said that i need to activate third party shipping, but I didn't understand what he meant, so I did some research and I understand that for me to be able to ship internationally I would need to upgrade my account with shopify, but unfortunately I'm not ready for that yet. I said nicely to the Expert that I would contact him back when I'm ready, and he send me his PayPal account for payment. I didn't agree to pay because the job wasn't done. The Expert got mad and told me to go to hell (literally), i was shocked and would like to report this behavior. Do you know if there's any place that j could report it? Any email? Phone number, anything?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
506 28 162

Hi, @janine-anbinder

Rae from Shopify here again.

Thank you for reaching back out and bringing this to my attention. I'm sorry to hear about the experience you had, and I'd really like to learn more about the circumstances to help out further. 

Firstly though, I wanted to let you know that I've moved your post into a new topic that better suits the nature of your question so that other Community members who may encounter a similar situation can easily locate this post and seek assistance, too. 

In terms of the individual you spoke with, did you hire this person via the Experts Marketplace? If so, did you sign a contract for this work to be completed? 

You also mentioned that you were sent PayPal details to make payment. Did an invoice for this ever appear in your Shopify account?

Once I have this information, I can help look into this further. 

In the meantime though, I'd like to look into the shipping options on your site in more detail. Can you please tell me a bit more about the setup you're looking for with international shipping? Are you dropshipping, or working with specific carriers? I also recommend checking out some shipping strategies here to discover the best ways to optimize your shipping rates. 

I hope to hear back from you soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes