Re: Sourcing Products

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All 

Just completed my online Shopify store with the view of selling Kitchen, Garden, and Gym products. 

I do not wish to use Ali express as the shipping times to the UK are way too long. Ideally looking for suppliers in the UK, Europe, or the US with 2 - 10 days delivery times.  

I am really excited and ready to put the work into my dropshipping venture but finding products (or suppliers) has been so far extremely difficult.

I was directed to BigBuy but some of the reviews and their return policy made me halt!

Can someone please share their experiences and provide some assistance as this is my first e-commerce business. 

Looking forward to your comments 

David 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 1 3

Hi @KG01, this is Larry from Spocket!

It sounds like you are looking for products that you can dropship in the home category, let me help you out! Have you heard of Spocket? Spocket is a platform that was created to focus on US/EU-based suppliers that are vetted for quality by the Spocket team. 

Some of the other benefits of working with Spocket:

• Fast shipping times (3-5 days on average)
  • Blind packaging, meaning a completely neutral package with no marketing material except for your own custom invoice from select suppliers
  • The ability to place sample orders to test out products before importing to your store

If this sounds interesting, I encourage you to sign up for Spocket with a free trial! This way you can try everything out completely risk-free. One supplier with a great supplier score is Magenta Chloe, you should check them out!

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 4.22.51 PM.png

0 Likes