Re: Verify my Address

Solved
GimboSlice
Tourist
8 0 0

HI Peter, I want to contact you in regards to this topic "To apply for Shopify Payments US when you are not based in the United States, but your company is operating out of the United States, then you will need all of the required documents below: " 

Because I couldn't reply there or contact you that's why I do this here. Please understand that this is important for me, I know that's not the best way, but was the only one I found.

I have uploaded the documents. They re-asked me about the business address asking for leasings or expenses bills, I have nothing, but I do have other proofs of business such as business organization files and documents. After uploading one of those, my Shopify Payments account got disabled. How I can fix this? They didn't tell me really why this happened. There is a way to fix this? I can provide whatever document they ask for despite those. That no e-commerce store would have too.

Regards,

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2203 216 464

@GimboSlice 

When submitting your documents, you will want to provide all of the requested documents. If you do not have one, or more of the requested documents, then you would need to note, in detail, why you're unable to provide the document(s). Our teams will review what is provided to determine if it will be enough to verify you and your business. 

If our teams have determined that your store is not eligible for Shopify Payments, then the decision can not be overruled. The outcome of the review is not something that will be provided to you as it would put our review process at risk. 

Your next best step would be to enable a different payment provider. You can view a full list of payment providers for the United States here

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
GimboSlice
Tourist
8 0 0

@Peter The problem was that I have uploaded the wrong documents in order to let this fixed as soon as possible. Now that I know what they need I can send the right document. Is this possible, I should send it to the email of the Risk Team?

Regards

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2203 216 464

This is an accepted solution.

@GimboSlice 

It is unlikely they'll be able to accept the documents after the decision has been made; however, if you reach out to our Support then they can look into if this is a possibility. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes