Re-connecting facebook shop

sofia_diazgg
2 0 1

Hi everyone! I've been using facebook shop and shopify for six months just fine, today I got a message saying it had been disconnected. And when I try to connect it again it just gives me an error saying "Please approve all required permission". I reached out to the facebook team and they got back to me saying: I checked all permission that you have on your Facebook Page and Business Manager. And I can see that you have all required permission on the business. And then they told me to check on shopify's end which its a bit frustrating, any ideas, or tips? I have no idea how to fix it and I really don't want to create a new page.

Thanks!!

Brownandjenkins
2 0 0

I am having the same problem. 

0 Likes
Aveasta
1 0 1

I am having the exact same issue and have tried many instructions found online.  Nothing is working.  I was able to add shopping on IG but now the prices are not updating and i cannot reconnect FB.  This is soo frustrating and unnecessarily complicated.  

KikiKitty
2 0 0

I’ve been having the same issue for the past few months. Ever since they updated the Facebook shop platform.
I have countless useless emails from the Facebook support team just asking me if my issue has been solved.
The fact that we can’t get a tech person from either company is ridiculous.
I was unable to add new products for the entire holiday season. 

0 Likes
LouiseRL
1 0 0

Did anyone get to the bottom of this? Trying to work out things through Facebook is ridiculously complicated and their help pages are useless.

0 Likes
KikiKitty
2 0 0
still need help

0 Likes
Brownandjenkins
2 0 0
No
0 Likes
LMMNOLA
1 0 0

Are you still having this issue? I have had this same issue for at least a month now. 

0 Likes