Real Estate

D_G
1 0 0

Hi I have a store with real estate listing which are obviously physical products but cannot be shipped. How can I sell these items on my store since its a requirment that a product has shipping? I can create a product in the store through the Facebook app and through my page wihout a problem but when I try through shopify even after adding a shipping value they never turn up and there are no publishing errors.

0 Likes
RyanDuckland
Tourist
14 0 1

I think it's a nice idea to sell through Facebook. Nowadays everything is possible to sell online

0 Likes
rbsland1
1 0 0

yes you are right. But I don't think so that only Facebook is a source to sell your product. There are number of websites that are used to sell online other than Facebook.

0 Likes

Welcome to the rapidly emerging Real Estate Company Red Real Estate working for the last 5 years. Our professional staff is fully equipped to provide all reliable information with respect to the best investment opportunities, Currently, we provide real estate service in many renowned projects achieving high excellence.  We provide the best consultancy to our esteemed clients and keep them updated with the new & existing real estate project and help them to provide suitable investment options that fit your profile we are a one-stop shop for all your real estate needs like rent, buy and sell property in Pakistan.

0 Likes