Receiving my tax information

AMANDAk15
1 0 0

Hi, 

Ive not been using Shopify for a longer than 3 months. I have logged back in to access my tax information and can not get it. Does anyone know how I might be able to access this information. My account says inactive so I don't have all the settings options. 

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
276 59 55

Hi @AMANDAk15 

Thank you for reaching out to our community forums for help with your account and accessing your tax information. 

The fastest way to recover your tax information will be to reactivate your store account so that you can sign into the admin and export your financial data. Depending on the state of the store, our support team may be able to assist you with this without having to renew your monthly subscription. If the account has any outstanding billing invoices that need to be paid, those invoices would need to be resolved before our support team could provide access. 

If you do require assistance in getting access to your account we'd be happy to continue helping you through live chat, email, or callback. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

If I can assist any more through our community forums please let me know. 

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes