Recurring Weekly Orders for Entire Cart?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I work for a coffee roaster, and I want to set up weekly orders for some of my wholesale customers. They buy several different kinds of coffee every week (example: 2 bags of regular, 1 bag of decaf, 1 bag tea), and I am looking for a way to do a weekly recurring order of an entire cart, not just a single product.

Please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 16 20

Hey @CongregationCof 

Eunice here from the Shopify team. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

What you'll need for this is a subscription app. Offering subscriptions lets you sell products on a recurring basis, and from your message, this sounds like what you're aiming to do.

There are a few apps that will give you the ability to charge your customers on a regular weekly basis, you can find them all here. However, Bold Subscriptions is the app I'd like to recommend to you. This app allows you to set up recurring payments for whole carts, rather than singular products - perfect!

Please note, you must use Shopify Payments as your payment gateway to use Bold Subscriptions. This is because the app is a fully integrated subscription app built for Shopify checkout. It means your customers won't need to visit an external checkout to complete their subscription purchase, ensuring a smoother more trust-worthy checkout experience.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to sing out here.

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes