Recurring application charges 403 forbidden

Tourist
8 1 0

Hi! My name is Dmytro. Currently I am working with custom application for shop. The shop status is “Active” and current plan “Development/Monthly”. I successfully generate access token for my application requests. And I have a problem with permission for “recurring_application_charges” POST and GET requests. The responses are “403 Forbidden”. All other requests are fine and I get json response data. I have read documentation and for testing purposes I included "test": true when creating the charge. Please, can you give an answer: is it a problem with shop (its status) or with my application?

All the best,

Dmytro

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Facing the exactly same issue..
:(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Definitely the issue is not with the application because I tried the API with the POSTMAN and it gave the same 403 error.
It seems an issue with the X-Shopify-Access-Token but not sure because I can successfully use the same X-Shopify-Access-Token for the other shopify APIs.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 0

How can we pay attention to the solution of this problem by members of the developer community?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 0

Hi @

Thanks for the tip. The bottom line is that, I also tried Billing API on a custom application a month ago and everything was ok. Now we need to make a public application.

0 Likes
Highlighted