Redirect from page to collection

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm trying to create a page, which then when you click on the page at the top of our site, it redirects you right to a collection to shop. Is this at all possible? I can't find anything on how to do it! Help!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
130 7 13

Hi, @Keeenss

Thank you for reaching out to the community about that. Is there a reason that you need the menu item to redirect from a page, rather than just pointing it to the collection directly? 

In this case, you would typically add the menu item to your main menu and just point the link to that collection. For example, from my admin I would navigate to Online Store > Navigation > Main menu > Add menu item. Then, you will title it as whatever you want the customer to click on, and in the box titled "Link", go up to Collections > choose the collection > Add > Save. It will look something like this before saving: 

12-40-577v7-3ro57

I recommend also taking a look at this help doc, which walks you through adding menu items and will help you to understand how the navigation works. Let me know if you have any questions about that! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes