Refund Customer Support

leisurehomelife
3 0 0

How are you operating business with no customer support number. I have been trying to cancel this stupid subscription for over 3 months and now you have billed me again how do I get my refund?

0 Likes
leisurehomelife
3 0 0

Am I the only person that has a problem with Shopify not having a number to reach an actual person. There is a problem you don't get an email back and they still bill you and you cannot stop the billing completely without closing your store This is BS

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 102 127

Hi @leisurehomelife,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us and for letting us know. 

I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your store and that you're experiencing difficulty when doing so. Can I ask why you would like to close your store? I'd be happy to pass this feedback along to the team. 

When you try to close the account, could you tell me what happens? It should close straight away when you click Settings > Plans and permissions > Sell or close my store > Close my store as mentioned in this guide. You should also receive a cancellation confirmation email when this has been completed successfully. When closing the store, if a billing period for an App has already begun then you will receive an invoice before closing the store but more info can be found here

I wouldn't be able to guarantee a refund without taking a closer look at the account which I can't do on a public thread such as the Forum Community. When you have a moment, please contact our live chat, email or callback support here so we can authenticate your details and review those invoices with you. If you don't see an option to receive a callback, this just means that our callback support is unavailable as we can't guarantee a callback within the same day. Our live chat and email support can help you as soon as possible instead though. An example of how to contact our support can be found here if you need it. If you no longer have an account with us, please sign in as a guest instead as shown in the video example and our support will help authenticate the account later if needed. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
leisurehomelife
3 0 0

Ted your information did not help It is a loop of no customer support. Why does it have to be a scavenger hunt to close and get Shopify to stop billing you? One botton on Dashboard that says Close account is all that's needed.

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 102 127

Hi @leisurehomelife,

Thanks for your feedback, I have passed this feedback along to the team for review. 

I would like to help you here but I can't authenticate the account on a public thread. That said, our live chat, email and callback support would be able to review your account and look into this with you as soon as possible. 

If you're experiencing a loop while trying to contact our support (here), can you please clear the cache on your browser or use a different browser/device as mentioned in this guide and try again? If it's still not working, please sign out of your account and access our support as a guest instead as shown in this video

18-55-f05jr-ku4zm

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes