Refund Policy

Solved
Tribalprimal
9 0 0

No matter what I do my " refund policy" remains blank on my site.  Can't figure it out

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1107 130 179

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Tribalprimal .

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble getting your refund policy to link properly to your storefront. I’m here to help!

As a first step towards troubleshooting this, please confirm that you have set up your refund policy the same way that is detailed in the Help Doc for Adding store policies.

If you have created the policy in ‘Settings > Legal’added it to your navigation menu as outlined above and your refund policy page is still blank, then please reply back here with your domain name and the theme you are using, and I’m happy to look into it further for you!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tribalprimal
9 0 0

Yes.  Thank You.

Except.  My refund page shows @ checkout.(Great) But It will not show anywhere else.  This is the same for my shipping.  Is there a limit to how many times I can display it?

0 Likes
Tribalprimal
9 0 0

Thank 

0 Likes
Tribalprimal
9 0 0

Thank You

0 Likes
lasslady
9 0 0

Is there availability to Refund my customer while my payout in reserve and on hold for 120 days ?

I mean my other store is closed and should receive my payout after 120 days and I need to make a refund for my customer before this period passed and close the case .

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1107 130 179

Hey, @lasslady

Thanks for reaching out in this thread. I see that Sophia has already responded to your original post here, and so she’ll continue to work through this with you.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need a hand with.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
TechTribe
1 0 0

We have the same problem on our shop with both the Refund and Terms of Service policies. Our domain is merch.thetechtribe.com and our theme is Debut. 

We have added the links to our footer and they don't show up properly. They display for half a second and then disappear. 

0 Likes