Refund for the blocked store

Solved
SedyStore
1 0 0

We was running a Store using Shopify (1year subscription). Yesterday we received an email that our Store is permanently blocked, without any details for which reason our store was blocked and which violation we did in details. 

There is still more than 6months of subscription left. Who I need to contact to get the refund? 

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1787 194 536

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @SedyStore 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. When it comes to account locks such as this, your best course of action is to respond directly to the email that you have received. This is the most direct way that you can get answers regarding your account.

Alternatively, you can contact support directly, they may be able to look into this for you, however, in most cases merchants are only able to get information directly via email as I have mentioned above. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes