Refund for the subscription charge and change the billing address

parlagold
1 0 0

Hello. We were going to start a new project funded by 3rd party, unfortunately, due to the delay in the governmental procedures of documentation caused by the pandemic, the sponsor company postponed the launch and refuses to provide any financial support for an unknown period of time.

While registration I used my personal card as the payment method and unfortunately today I was charged for a monthly subscription. As the store is closed already, with the possibility of restoring it in the close future, I would like to get a refund for the payment and change the billing address to avoid similar issues in the future. I lean on your understanding and support. Thank you beforehand.

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
932 88 132

Hello, @parlagold.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

Sorry to hear that your project got postponed. Since you've already closed your store, we can definitely take a closer look at your invoice and see if a refund is possible. However, as we're unable to provide account-specific support over the Community Forums at this time, please visit Shopify Help Center and log into your account to create a support request. We'd be happy to further assist you through live chat, email, or callback.

I hope this points you in the right direction. If you have any other questions on this topic, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes