Refund my customer while my payout in reserve

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
473 34 67

I see. My apologies for any previous misunderstanding—I didn't realize you weren't able to access the admin. If you cannot login, it will need to be the account owner who contacts Shopify Support. You mentioned previously that there had been several emails about this. Does the account owner already have a ticket open with our team?

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Yes

Tkt num19616134

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
473 34 67

Perfect. I can see that there have been responses on that ticket today. Please advise the account owner that they will need to follow up via email exclusively on ticket 19616134 for further information, as we won't be able to discuss the specifics of the account on the forums for security reasons. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Security reasons like risk factors or what ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
473 34 67

Since this is a public space, we cannot discuss account-specific details here. This is a great place for asking and answering general support questions, working through technical troubleshooting, and discussing business strategies and growth.

In order to look into the details of an account, Shopify Support needs to authenticate users to confirm whether we're speaking with an account owner or staff, and therefore determine which permissions they have before proceeding. Account security is taken very seriously, so we will only be able to discuss sensitive information through a private channel like email, live chat, or a phone call with someone authorized on the store.

0 Likes