Refund of Shopify Subscription

Highlighted
1 0 0

Greetings! Two weeks ago I signed up for the trial in anticipation I'd be able to start selling on Shopify. Between issues with inventory and loss of my primary job I was unable to and was going to close the store today. I've been charged and would greatly appreciate if I could be refunded for the charge as financially I am already spread very thin. Is there someone I can contact regarding this refund? I've already closed the store. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hey, @bkhjrny!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am sorry to hear that you are no longer able to continue with your store. As per our terms of service, section 14.9, Shopify does not provide refunds. I can certainly take a look for you though and confirm that your store has been cancelled successfully. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get take a closer look for you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello I put my store on pause and it said I wouldn’t be charged for 3 months till after and I got charged yesterday august 17, 2020 $32.57 For the basic Shopify Plan and i paused my store on August 16 2020, could you guys please help me get a refund

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hi, @Jeffrey7!

I have responded to your new forum post created here.

Thank you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes