Refund on my account

Highlighted
1 0 0

I really can not afford this account right now and I need to cancel it. I was billed this morning so I am trying to get a refund. I was already billed twice and I thought I removed my banking information or disabled it and I was still charged. Please can someone help to cancel out this account.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1637 99 357

Hey, @dee213

I can definitely help get this sorted out! In order to avoid charges in the future, you will need to fully close the account by going to Settings/Plans and Permissions. From here, select "Close Store" and follow the prompts. Once done, your store will be removed from active billing and fully closed. Our help centre document here also provides these steps in greater detail. In terms of a refund; our Terms of Service does state that we do not provide refunds; however, we can make exceptions on a case by case basis as long as the store is fully closed within a reasonable timeframe of the invoice generating. In order to review your refund request, I will need to verify the store via email. If you can reply to my email titled "Shopify Forum Support" with the requested information then I can help get this resolved. 

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes