Refund plan

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hey Shopify team,
I around few week back created a Shopify account and worked on it but it did not work well for me and I had very few sales. Today I had received a message That I have been charged for my monthly basic plan. I just had forgotten to cancel the account. Please refund my money. I'm a student and I really need this money. I had already mail you and started a live chat too but had no response

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
364 27 50

Hey, @Poorna2002!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you're planning to leave Shopify, but I absolutely appreciate needing to do what's best for you and your business. I'm happy to help out here and take a closer look into your account. I see you mentioned sending in an email already. Did you receive a ticket number upon submitting that email? If so, please reply back to this post with your ticket number, and I'll be able to further assist. If you don't yet have a ticket number, please also let me know here and we can create a new one together. I look forward to hearing back! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
##- i dont have a ticket number.what i do.will i get the money back? -##
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I dont have a ticket number

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
364 27 50

Hey, @Poorna2002!

No worries, I can create one for us. I've just sent you an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply back to that email and let me know the .myshopify.com URL for your account, as well as your account owner email address. Once I receive your reply in that email, I can take a closer look into your request. I look forward to hearing back and continuing to assist!

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Phd-stores.myshopify.com   this is my account what i do now.

And how to get my refund bro

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I Never used this account 

I want my money back 

29.00 please 

Nancy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Poornahimasha40@gmail.com this is my e mail address

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
364 27 50

Hi, @Poorna2002. Thank you for your reply. In order to action your request however, I need to receive a reply in the email I sent to you. I've sent an email to the address you provided here, and as soon as I hear back in that email, we can move forward with the next steps. Let me know if you didn't receive the email and I will attempt to re-send it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
364 27 50

Hey, @nancywoods112!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community, and to this thread! 

I'm sorry to hear that Shopify wasn't the right fit for you, and I'm happy to look into the possibility of a refund. I've sent you an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply back to that email directly with your .myshopify.com URL, and once we've completed authentication, we can take a closer look together. Looking forward to hearing back via email!

0 Likes