Refund

Solved
ItzMeLauryn
3 0 0

Hi, I canceled my store within the 2 week period, since it was a store trial run, and still got charged. I was wondering if I could get that refunded? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
679 68 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @ItzMeLauryn!

My name is Ash and I work for Shopify! Thank you for posting your query into the Shopify Community Forums. 

I understand you're looking to receive a refund for a charge on an account you've closed. While Shopify generally doesn't provide refunds as per our Terms of Service, it sounds like you attempted to cancel this account before the trial ended, and had no intention of continuing with the account at the time of the charge. For this reason, our team can absolutely take a closer look into the account to determine if you'll be eligible for a refund. 

In order to look into this further, we will need to authenticate you on the account in question first. To do this, please head over to our Shopify Help Center, follow through the steps on that page and select a contact method from the available list. Once you're in touch with a member of our support team, you can inform them that you intended to cancel your account before the trial expired, but still got charged once the trial came to an end. They'll be able to verify you on the account and take the next steps with you. 

For anyone else experiencing a similar issue, please reach out to our support team via the Shopify Help Center so that we can provide you with the most efficient support in your case. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes