Regarding Paypal issues

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 2

I am about to launch my store within a week or two and I am checking out Google for all the issues that I might be getting after the launch. It is mentioned at various places that when we use Paypal for accepting payments, it is possible that Paypal might pause our account at some point of time if there is a sudden surge of to and fro of transactions in there, and there are some solutions also available for which we might have to send our sales  report , and other documents to Paypal for this. Is there any option through which we can tell Paypal about our Dropshipping business in Advance, and send sales report later on, so that our store runs smoothly right from the 1 st day

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
561 24 58

Hi there @not_rachit!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Glad to hear you are working your way towards launching your store, that's great!

We've got our Essential Store Launch Checklist you should take a look at before the big day. 

For your query regarding PayPal; we're not able to provide info from here on PayPal's service or processes but you can definitely reach out to PayPal support directly.

They will be able to answer any questions you might have about how their service will work.

Do you have a marketing plan in place for your store so far?

What are your remaining barriers to launching your store? :)

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like