Regarding Stripe Payment not available for USA

Highlighted
3 0 0

Currently Stripe Payment option is not available in my shopify store. Please help me for how can i added in  my store. my store location is USA

Thank you.Srtripe.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
480 36 78

Hello @DanyelleGray , 

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team, thanks for your post! 

Is there a chance that you have Shopify Payments enabled? Or that you maybe began the process of enabling Shopify Payments but you haven't completed all the activation steps? If so, this means that Stripe won't show up as a payment gateway option as the two cannot be used in conjunction. 

You'll want to completely disable and deactivate Shopify Payments and then try again. I have outlined the steps below: 

Head to Settings > Payment providers and you will see an option to "Manage" Shopify Payments:

19-08-32uai-rw7qy

At the very bottom of the next page, you will see an option to "Deactivate Shopify Payments".

This will complete the process and you should be able to log out and back in to find Stripe as an available option. Please let me know if you run into any issues!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

- Thank you for your replay.

- We have follow the step given by you. but we need not find any solution. then we select "united state" there is no option for "stripe".

united_state.jpg

united_state_payment.jpg

- When we select other country like "Russian" option for stripe is available it is only not available in "us".

russia.jpg

russia_payemnt.jpg

- Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, we have tried that way but their are no option available for stripe and could you please help us ASAP.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
480 36 78

Hi @DanyelleGray

Alright, I see what is happening now as I initially missed where you mentioned being in the USA. Stripe isn't actually available to merchants in locations where Shopify Payments is an available option, see here.

Is there a particular reason you want to use Stripe VS Shopify Payments? What are some of the things you are needing out of a payment gateway?

You can learn more about the features and options at this link.

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes