Solved

Remove Arrows from Drop Down Menu on Debut Theme for Desktop and Mobile View

afrench
4 0 0

Hi, 

How do you remove the arrows from the drop down menus on Debut theme for both mobile and desktop view? I was able to get it done on desktop view with this code in Assets>theme.scss.liquid

site-nav__link .icon-chevron-down {
display: none;
}

but was unsuccessful with the mobile view. Can someone help me!?

Desktop View(No Arrows)Desktop View(No Arrows)Mobile View (Arrows)Mobile View (Arrows)

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15833 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hello afrench,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media only screen and(max-width:768px){
.mobile-nav__icon .icon.icon-chevron-right {
}
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15833 2369 3072

Hello afrench,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
afrench
4 0 0

Hi!!

Here is the site and password

https://assignment-a.com/

password is mangoes

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15833 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hello afrench,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media only screen and(max-width:768px){
.mobile-nav__icon .icon.icon-chevron-right {
}
}
afrench
4 0 0

Thank you, been trying to find a solution for 8 hours now!!! It worked seamlessly. Thank you again!!!

hslnv54
Visitor
3 0 0

I am trying to remove the plus sign (+) from my "Shop" drop down menu but can't seem to find any code that works... Also trying to move it up and place it underneath the logo. Can anybody help???? Really appreciate it.