Remove Collections Titles from Images - Debut Theme

Solved
fiveandtwo
2 0 0

Hi there! I have tried several different code updates but cannot seem to remove the collection titles from the images. Can anyone assist? Thank you in advance - this community is AWESOME!

Here is my site URL: https://byrds-i.myshopify.com/

THANK YOU!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css.liquid

#shopify-section-16175663950970f0e9 .collection-grid-item__title.h3 {
    display: none;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
fiveandtwo
2 0 0

THANK YOU! Worked perfectly. 

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
987 96 147

Hi, @fiveandtwo.

This is Elias with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out. 

Glad to see that @oscprofessional was able to help you with this!

Since you're using the Debut theme, our Theme Support team can assist you with customizing your theme. If your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription on customizing your theme. While our Theme Support can help with a number of customizations; however, for reference, there is a few unsupported customizations listed on our design policy. Should you need any help with customizing your theme in the future, feel free to visit Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to get in touch with our Support team. 

I've also had the opportunity to look over your site and I can see that you're able to remove to remove the collection titles from your homepage using the custom coding. I've also noticed that you have your refund policy in one of the columns in your footer, which is nice touch. However, so that you can offer more details on the store policies for your customers - Have you considered creating them using pages and linking them to your menus? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes