Remove Domain From Closed Shopify Store How?

Highlighted
4 0 0
Hii,
I Want Remove My Domain From Closed Shopify Store. I Try To Visit Shopify Live chat Support Page. But There Showing Error. Please Help How Can I Remove domain from My Old Store. I Share With U All Info Related To My Store. Please Help To Remove MY domain From My Closed Shopify Store. ASAP
Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3065 230 499

Hi @Himanshu8679 

Nick here from Shopify. 

I created a community topic for when things like this happen. It's called "A store with that domain name already exists" and you can see it here. It goes through all the steps you need to take to release the domain from the older store to be able to add it to the new store. 

Let me know if this is what you were referring to or if it is something else, can you elaborate a little more. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
I want This Domain Remove from my old store. My domain (spanxr.com). This
domain connected in this store (shope-beauty.myshopify.com) Please help to
remove this domain.

I share With You my domain ownership. Please check it & remove them.
Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
I Want Remove My Domain From My Old Shopify Store. This Store Is Closed Now. But I am not Find The Option Where I Can remove my Domain. I Raised A Ticket But Shopify Team Not Reply My Mail. I Send My All Details & Info On Mail. I Create A New Store and I Want Use This domain On My New Store. Please Help Us To Remove Domain From my Closed Shopify Store.
Thanks
0 Likes