Remove On-Sale Tag on Simple Theme

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0
I have tried to remove the 'Sale' tag on Simple Theme but I can't seem to locate the line of code I need to edit. I still want to retain the crossed-out sales price. I have looked through the entire code but to no avail. Kindly help
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
25 7 10

Hey, @Hellen . Can you please post a preview link to your theme?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
25 7 10

Can you please post the link you get when you click on 'Share preview', the purple button at the bottom when previewing your theme?

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
25 7 10

@Hellen 

1) Go to your theme.scss.liquid 

2) add the following code at the bottom of your theme.scss.liquid

.badge--sale {
    display: none;
}

2 Likes
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you very much! It worked! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
25 7 10
Great! Can you mark my reply as “solved” please?
1 Like
2 0 0

Hi. Im having a similar issue. I have am selling cigars. I have 2 options on the item. 1 is a full box of cigars, the other is a single cigar.  There is a sale price if you purchase the entire box of cigars, but not sale if you purchase a single cigar.  Here is an example of what im talking about. Id like to get rid of the crossed out sale prices because it makes it seem like customers are going to be getting $400 off.Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 10.28.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-27 at 10.28.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-27 at 9.53.48 PM.png

0 Likes
2 0 0

I liked your Answer, but I don't know what u mean by marking your Answer as Solved. 

If you can tell me I would Love to mark your Answer as Solved to help the Community and new comers like me.

0 Likes