Remove Pause Button from from both mobile & desktop - Theme Venture

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey guys, does anybody know how to get rid of this button? from both mobile view & desktop. 

My theme is: Venture 

Thanks a lot.

Slideshow.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 23 39

Hey, @ahmed1996!

Ash here from the Shopify team.

Thank you for the screenshot to help show what you're referring to. Without taking a closer look and getting some more information, it's hard to say exactly were that pause button came from. Could you please reply to this post with the following information so I have a better idea of how we should proceed? 

• When did you first notice this icon appear? 
  • Did you make any code customizations on your site prior to this appearing? 
  • Did you add any applications prior to this appearing? 
  • Could you please send me a link to the page on your site where this icon is present? 
  • What is your .myshopify.com URL? 

Once I have some more information, I should be better equipped to determine our next best steps. I look forward to hearing back! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Ash, thanks for the reply.

• It's always been there with numbers, that is - II (Pause Button), < > (Indicates left or right - navigation) & 1/3 (Indicates the number of slides that are currently present). 
  • I managed to remove the numbers & navigation buttons with the help of a post I published a week ago in assets/theme.scss.liquid bottom of the file using the code below;

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
.hero-content__controls-item--count {display: none;}
}
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 23 39

Hi, @ahmed1996!

Happy to help out! Thank you for getting back to me with that additional information. 

From the sounds of things, I think we'll be best off getting our theme support team to take a closer look. In order to do so, I'll need to authenticate you on your shop first. I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Could you please reply back to that email so that I can take a closer look on my end and loop in our theme support team? 

If you use an alternate email address to sign into your Shopify account, please specify that in your email reply so that we can properly authenticate you.

Looking forward to getting this all sorted out!

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes