Remove Popup cart drawer in supply theme

Highlighted
5 0 0

Im using supply theme and everytime a customer clicks on add to cart the cart drawer popsup, any way we can stop this popup, I have tried everything found on forums even tried the guide 

https://help.shopify.com/themes/customization/products/stay-on-product-page-when-items-added-to-cart

but nothing seems to work

my website is    www.notherstore.in         password is    amritpal@1

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 1 21

Hey Amritpal, 

I'm Zuzanna, from the team here at Shopify :)

When it comes to most themes, including the Supply theme, you have the option to change the way your cart behaves. Most of the time, you can choose to have your cart appear as a page, a drawer or modal. To make this change head to Online Store>Themes>Customize themes. Once you're in the storefront editor, from the menu on the left, click on 'General Settings', that will show you a list of options, and from that list, click on 'Cart'. You should see that drop down menu there! Once you make the change, don't forget to hit 'Save'. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us here :) 

Have a great one,
Zuzanna

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

can i just remove any action when someone clicks add to cart? in mobile version the modal creates a big popup confusing customers if they are still on the product page or have been moved to the cart page because the popup is a big as the screen.  

3 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I agree , the pop up that appears when my ustomers adds a produt to their cart, chases them away- because it prompts them to check out before they are done shopping.

So many customers told me , they checked out , but they forgot to add things to their order, and I'm convinced it has to do with the prompt to chek out every a produt is added to the cart - actually reducing my sales.

Terrible terrible terrbile

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

I agree , the pop up that appears when my cutomers adds a prduct to their cart, chases them away- because it prompts them to check out before they are done shopping.

So many customers told me , they checked out , but they forgot to add things to their order, and I'm convinced it has to do with the prompt to chek out every a produt is added to the cart - actually reducing my sales.

Terrible terrible terrbile

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello,

I do agree ! @Zuzanna the advice you have provided doesn't solve the issue, we keep on being redirected to the basket/check out. Is it possible to disable this completely ?

I thank you by advance for your help.

Good day ☀

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
501 29 775

Hi all!

Due to age of this topic, 2017 and the volume of changes to the theme that have occurred I am going to close this topic. 

To get the best level of support I would recommend posting a detailed overview of your current setup, and what you are attempting to achieve. 

For more details on submitting a design related question check out our post, Help Us Help You

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes