Remove Tax Included

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

How can I remove 'Tax included' from my home and product page?

Thanks in advance,

Kay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
430 44 50

Hey, @kinyatta-wright.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out!

That's a great question! It's a bit hard for me to determine where this message is without being able to see your account or any screenshots. However, the 'Tax included' message can be due to the product not being marked for 'Charge taxes on this product' or the 'Show all prices with tax included ' is enabled in your Tax settings.

To check your products, you'll need to edit the product. Then, will see a checkbox for the 'Charge taxes on this product' in the Pricing section. If you have multiple variants for a specific product, you will need check this for each variant. This field will look something like this:

04-17-l8w46-1ta4m

Alternatively, if the message is not due to the product's pricing section, then you'll want to check your Tax settings. The Tax settings can be found under 'Settings > Taxes', then look for 'Show all prices with tax included' in the Tax calculations section. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

04-37-0kiw0-r85mz 

Let me know if this helps! If you run into any issues with this, don’t hesitate to let me know in this thread and I'd be happy to take a closer look!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

It is still not working! It still shows that tax is included but it should say "plus tax."Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
430 44 50

Hey, @kinyatta-wright.

Thanks for following up. I'd be happy take a closer look at your store. I've located your shop and I've sent an authentication email to each of your inboxes. Kindly check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. That way, we can proceed with the next steps. Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes