Remove/edit Shipping Carrier drop down list

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a way to remove/edit the list of carriers displayed when fulfilling an order?

We typically use a single carrier that is actually in the list however the website link it points to is only for America and will not work with our consignments. To avoid this issue I manually copy and paste the correct address into the fulfillment window - not ideal but does the job.

The other annoying thing is that whenever I put in the consignment note details for our regular carrier, Shopify automatically associates that consignment with a completely incorrect carrier and as such I have to update it again every time.

If anyone has any insight on how to remove these options from the list or create a custom option that would link to the correct website that's something we'd definitely like to know!

Cheers,
Luke

Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

I have a similar question.  We only use USPS to ship our orders, so every time we fulfill an order we have to scroll through a ton of carriers we don't use to get to USPS.  

Doesn't sound like much, but once you do it hundreds of times it gets a bit annoying.

I'd like to have the carrier show USPS as a default for all orders.

Any way to edit or customize the carrier list?

Thanks!

MW

Highlighted
2 0 2
Was this ever resolved? I have the same issue.
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 8

I request the feature that enables a default carrier to be selected.

Scrolling through the list each time at the post office for each parcel is time consuming

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

I would really like to know where this list comes from and what the properties associated with each carrier are.  The list has a number of different options for major carriers, e.g. for DHL there is DHL Express and DHL eCommerce, for DPD there is DPD, DPD Local and DPD UK.  It is almost impossible to relate these names to particular services on these carriers' websites.  As there appears to be no documentation on where this list comes from and the website / tracking service associated with each one, it's not easy to find out which one of these we are using (if any).  This is basic information which shopify should provide so why is it so hard to find?  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Highlighted
13 0 0

Does anyone found a solution for this, I have the same issue.

0 Likes