Remove my domain from exipred account

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

I am trying to register a domain with Shopify but it seems like it has been attached to a previous account of mine who's trial period has expired. Now I have created my domain specific email address. My domain is www.popnosh.com and my email address is faizan@popnosh.com. I want this email to be attached to my domain now.

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Faizan

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 0 21

Hi Faizan,

Chris from Shopify here. If you're not able to log into the old account to remove that domain name, you should contact one of our Gurus at support@shopify.com for help, or by using the live chat feature found here: https://help.shopify.com/questions

We look forward to hearing from you, have a nice day.

Regards,

Chris D

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, I have created a trial store and connected my domain to it. It expired before I could disconnect domain and now I can't launch my new store without the domain. Is there a way to close down the expired store, since I don't need it but I need the domain connected to it?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

i have the same problem over here, my old store is frozen and the domain is connected. i can't disconect the domain or anything

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same problem over here

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same issue here. No resolution found by the team yet.

I have tried manually removing any DNS records with the company I hold the domain with. No luck thus far. This must be affecting many customers!

0 Likes