Remove "{{" signs from my homepage and align text to middle of Top Bar

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 0

Hi Community,

Please help me with two challenges I am facing now with my Wokiee webshop (which is still in process; offline)

1. Apparently I am not so good in hardcore HTML coding, please help me to find and change these "{{" codes on the first line of my website. See image attached.
  2. I would like to center the text of "2 jaar garantie / Gratis verzending" Can you explain how and where I can code this?

Currently I am still working on the website before launch. So normally I would copy the URL. Please let me know what you need to give me you best advice.

Thanks

Rens

Support.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @RdeG,

Did you do changes in header.liquid file

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 0

By accident maybe, I haven't changed anything in the coding as far as I can remember.

Perhaps an installed app changed some coding, I really don't know.

Rens

0 Likes
Highlighted

@RdeG,

Can you please share your store url

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 0

Sure,

I am still working on the webshop, so I wil give you the pasword to enter the site as it is now.

https://www.vigiwatches.com 

Pswrd: criald

Best,

Rens

0 Likes
Highlighted

@RdeG,

I think you did changes on theme.liquid file.

Can you please DM me your theme.liquid file

Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 0

I just did

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

@RdeG,

themecode.jpg

Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Wow, thanks, you are the best!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 0

And could you advice me on the other question, changing the height of the Promo bar and Information bar?

Thanks

Rens

0 Likes