Remove the store

Solved
umity
1 0 0

Hi, my shop in in pause and as i am not ready to open it, I would like to delete it. So that I dont need to pay money for getting no any service.

Unfortunately my requests are not being answered. Can you please help?

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2587 341 527

This is an accepted solution.

@umity 

To close your store when on the Full Pause plan will require the help of Shopify Support. If you have emailed in, then requests should be answered within 24-48 hours.  The timeframe may vary depending on the number of tickets our Advisors are working through or if you've reached out to other languages support (i.e any language other than English). 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
MeganRaePhillip
1 0 0

HI

I have had my account on pause and now want to delete it.  There is no way I can find to do this without starting it back up and paying. This is so frustrating.  I cant click on chat to someone because it says my store is inactive. I found a common thread and followed that on here but the link you gave to the person did the same thing and would not let me any further as my account is on pause! How do I contact shopify to cancel my account. IS THERE A direct email?

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2587 341 527

@MeganRaePhillip 

We do not have an email we can provide so contacting support via the link above would be required. I believe you should still be able to access support, even if your account is on the Full Pause plan. When you log in, you should see the option to select your store so you can properly authenticate it. If you're having troubles doing so, then please try clearing your cache/cookies, trying a different browser, or trying Google Chrome Incognito mode. 

If the troubleshooting steps do not work, then please provide a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try to log in through the help centre. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes