Removing domain from expired trial

sennam
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I need to remove the domain I bought from shopify (sennamtrikotaj.com) but since my trial has expired I can't access the admin panel of the store that the domain was attached to. I also can't contact Shopify help since I can't choose a store (since it is expired). How can I retrieve my domain or contact someone that can do that?

Thanks in advance

Replies 7 (7)

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hey, @sennam!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

That is no problem at all. Just so you are aware you can't transfer out your domain within 60 days of purchasing it. If this time has passed then let me know and I can add a 24-hour trial so you can go in and transfer out your domain

I hope this helps but let me know if you need any clarification or if you have any other questions at all. 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

Neverstop
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I have a very similar problem. I would like to close my expired store, so I am able to cancel the domain on that store to use it for my new store. Please help me.

Thank you so much

keeganmorgan
5 0 0

Hi Lulu 

Im having the same problem on one of my stores. Just trying to get the domain back. I need to give you the email to the store

Iram27
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Hy lulu, 

Can you help me please, I want to remove the domain from my Shopify store which has expired the free trial. I have developed another store want to continue with that 

Thanks

MS69
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I had added an existing domain to Shopify and I cannot remove it as my trial has expired

Please assist me on how I can go about this 

SETTLE
Visitor
1 0 0

I think you didn't answer the question at all. 

I have the same issue. When a trial store expired, We can not disconnect the domain from it due to we can not log in anymore. 

Ashan
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Lulu, I am having the same issue with my store - I would like to remove the domain but can't access the store since the trial has expired. Can you activate a 24hour trial so I can remove it please.