Removing or hiding vendor name everywhere except Product Page from a custom theme

Solved
2 0 1

Hello,

How would I remove or "hide" the vendor name on all visible pages, but only show it visible on the Product Page? I can turn "on" or "off" for all page views, but I only want it visible on the Product Pages. How would I do this? Please help.

Theme: Testament

Thank you!

0 Likes

Please Share a store url to better assist

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
60 7 3

Hello, @NickG2814.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for this inquiry.

This is definitely possible but Testament is a third-party theme made by We Are Underground. As our teams are not familiar with third-party coding, we are not best suited to help with custom coding. I recommend reaching out the theme developers and they will be able to assist you with this request. 

I recommend disabling vendors for all pages, then checking with the theme developers for instructions to display the vendors on the product page. This is likely a single line of code that you can place onto the product template of your theme. 

I’ve included a link to contact the theme developers above, let me know how it goes!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 1

Hello Elias,

Thank you so much for reaching out and providing your assessment and recommendations. I was able to do just that, disabling vendors for all pages and then find the line of code to display the subtitle on the Product Page as the Vendor Name instead of displaying Product Name as the subtitle since that was unnecessarily redundant. 

Cheers!

-Nick

1 Like