Removing tags from view all tags list

1 0 1

Hi! I'm having the same problem about a removed tag that still appears on the tag filtering. Can you help me, please?

1 Like
1 0 0

Same story happening in my shop, tags list not updating after deleting them all

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 2

Very sadly i have to report that despite having been in touch with Shopify on numerous occasions regarding this, i am unfortunately still being told today "...give us some time, we are still working on it"  I am really quite mystified as to how something like this can take almost 8 months (date of first post i can see from other members) to resolve an issue like this! Anyone who has this ongoing problem, my own views are there will not be a fix any time soon. Appreciate any feedback or workarounds. It may be we need to try and fix our own problem if Shopify Technical are unable to

0 Likes
1 0 1

Hey Peter,

I'm having the same problem. I don't want to use the tag OTC anymore so I removed them from the products but it is still showing on the website and once you click on it, there are no products shown.

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
905 49 161

@ssd_lb @szpunartom @acentotonico 

Thank you for letting me know. I've shipped each of you an email so I can review your store further. If you can reply to my email then I can get the ball rolling on getting this resolved. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
905 49 161

Hello, Future Viewers!

The Shopify Community is not a regularly monitored channel. If you're experiencing an issue with the removed tags still appearing on your website, and you've processed the steps mentioned in this post, then it would be best to reach out to our 24/7 Live Support via phone, chat, or social media (Twitter & Facebook). Reaching out to our live support will ensure our teams can review your issue, flush the front end cache, and escalate if required. It will be a better user experience for you while ensuring your issue is resolved as soon as possible. Due to this, I will be closing the forum post for all future replies. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like