Replacing Bank Account for Payments - Old routing and account number not recognised

vincemuso
1 0 0

Hi,

I've tried to replace my old bank account with a different one and when I go to enter my old routing and account details it says that it doesn't match what Shopify have on file.

ba.PNG

Is there someone I can contact or talk to who can help me to delete the old account?  

Thanks

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
693 69 91

Hey, @vincemuso!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

It sounds like you're having some problems changing the bank account associated with your Shopify Payments account. If the old bank account information cannot be confirmed for any reason, then our payments team will need to assist with manually changing it. In order to move forward with this, I'll need to get you authenticated on the account in question. I've just sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply to that email and let me know your .myshopify.com URL. Once I hear back in that email, we can move forward with the next steps. 

Looking forward to hearing back! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Chay3
1 0 0

Hey Ash!

I’m having the same issue with changing my account info. It’s not recognizing the old account info. I have a payout on the 13th, and it’s going to that closed account.. I’d like to update my account info for the payout. 

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
693 69 91

Hey, @Chay3

We definitely want to help get your account information updated so you can receive your payout. I can absolutely assist here! I've sent you an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply back to that email, and we can continue through the next steps together!

0 Likes
belindaboutique
1 0 0

Hi i need help with this too

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
693 69 91

Hey, @belindaboutique!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community, and to this thread! 

As with my responses to the others in this thread, I've sent you an email to the email address on file with the Shopify Community. Please reply back to that email so we can complete authentication, and once I receive your reply I can loop in our appropriate team to assist with making the required changes on your account. Looking forward to hearing back so I can continue to assist. 

0 Likes
Eunoiaaboutique
2 0 0

Hi ash! I’m having the same issue 

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
693 69 91

Hey, @Eunoiaaboutique!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to this thread and the Shopify Community! 

I understand you're in need of assistance with replacing the bank account on file for your Shopify Payments payouts. I'm happy to assist with this! In order to help out, we'll need to authenticate you on the account in question and loop in our payments team. To proceed with that, I've sent you an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply back to that email, and once I receive your reply we can continue with the next steps in actioning your request. 

0 Likes