Report for breakdown of Sales by Visa, Mastercard & Amex and Applepay.

Shopify Partner
14 0 11

Before we switched to Shopify Payments, we got a monthly report, of transactions and breakdown by Visa, MC, and Amex from Paymentech.

Where do I find such a report in Shopify?  I can't seem to find it.

Also, how do I know if a customer purchased with ApplePay?

I just enabled ApplePay, and I would like to statistics on this info.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
70 6 12

Hey, @Lord_Sloth!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify. I totally understand the importance of these reports for your business.

The great news is that those reports are available in the Reports section of your admin.

You'll want to head on over to Analytics > Reports. Once you're there head over to the Finance reports and click on Payments.

In this report, you'll be able to see the credit cards and payment methods used such as Apple Pay or Google Pay.

If you'd like to add filters and adjust columns you can use the Advanced Custom Reports feature if you've got the Shopify or Advanced plan. With this feature, you can build a custom report with the Payments report as a starting point.

Alternatively, for more custom reports you can export the Orders Transaction History CSV for the date range you need. This will allow you to drop the CSV into a spreadsheet and maneuver the data in any way. I've got a great guide on how to export that CSV, it'll walk you through each step to pull the data you need.

Let me know if that helped! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes