Request for Extend trial period

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!

I'm nearly end to my shopyfy free trial period. Could you please extend this for me? I'm still working on store and due to several reasons I couldn't finish it during this trial period.

Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
94 7 12

Hey @Randshop,

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify!

Thanks for reaching about extending your free trial. I'll need to take a closer look at the details of your account to confirm if an extension is possible.

I've sent you an email to your Shopify Community email address. Please respond with your .myshopify.com URL, and I'll be able to take a look!

Shopify Resources

How have you found the store set-up process so far?

I understand that there is a learning curve that comes with creating a website. In saying that, we have a ton of great resources to help make this process as easy as possible!

A few of the resources I recommend that you check out are:

1) Shopify Compass: This is a wonderful resource if you prefer to learn over video. The free Getting Started with Shopify video course will walk you through all the initial steps you'll want to take when you're new to Shopify. This includes adding your products, customizing your theme, and configuring your store's settings.

I also find the Start a business guide handy. This guide has a mix of videos and articles to walk you through each part of the process, from the initial business plan to marketing your website.

2) The Shopify blog: You'll find tips, tricks, and inspiration in the Shopify blog. The blog, along with the guides in the Help Center, will be your go-to's for written resources.

3) Shopify podcasts: If you're on the go and need some inspiration, how about listening to one of our podcasts? These are a great way to listen to what other successful businesses are doing and

I hope you find these resources handy! Otherwise, we're always here to help, so just feel free to reach out.

Cheers,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes