Requesting Refund for Monthly Subscription

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello @Lulu,

It is Lily from Judge.me. We are a developer of the Shopify App Judge.me Product Reviews (https://apps.shopify.com/judgeme). 

Last month I created a Shopify store under the email linhvuongshopify@gmail.com. It was just a store for me to test an integration because our partner's app couldn't run on a development store. After the testing, I forgot to close the store so I realized that Shopify has charged me the fee on July 10. I was not checking that email recently so didn't aware of the payment announcements. 

I have closed my store today so is it possible to issue a refund? Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Lily
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,
Earlier today I found out that I've been charged by shopify for the monthly subscription.

I forgot that I have a trial store with a selected plan and didn't close the store.

I did not want to continue on using the store and I closed it today

I would like a refund please 

I need money back because I'm jobless 

My store was growtiktok.shopify. com and my email account minhanh16912019@gmail.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 79 137

Hi, @LilyVuong95.

Thank you for joining the thread. I can certainly take a look into this for you and see what I can do. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look for you. Please ensure to check your spam/junk folders as sometimes the email can be routed there.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 79 137

Hi, @Minhanh16.

Welcome to the thread! Sorry to hear you have been charged unexpectedly for your store. If it was cancelled within 72 hours of paying the invoice then I can have a look at issuing you a refund as a goodwill gesture. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a look. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive my email as sometimes they can land there.

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same situation, help 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 79 137

Hi, @Easyhome233.

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you were also charged unexpectedly. I can certainly check this out for you. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account and check login details. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look for you.

Speak soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I also have the same concern. I'd like to refund the payment that was charged when my partner closed the store. You could reach me at cbert9033@gmail.com. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I purchased a subscription to shopify as a test to see how my business would operate on it. 

After the testing, I forgot to close the store so I realized that Shopify has charged me the fee on August 1. I was not checking my email recently so I wasn’t aware of the payment announcements. 

I have closed my store today so is it possible to issue a refund? Please let me know if you need any more information.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 79 137

Hi, @G2R and @sharaay.

Thank you for reaching out. In order to have a look at the account, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to your forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look for you and see what I can do. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes the email can land there. 

Speak soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I'm in the same boat as these other people, I was just testing out the site and forgot to cancel the subscription before I was charged. I immediately closed the store right after, and am hoping for a refund. Could you please help me with this? I need the money as I am only a student. The email account used for the store is gabee907@gmail.com. Many thanks.

0 Likes