Requesting Refund for Monthly Subscription

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

Over the summer I decided I would try out Shopify but it wasn't really my thing. 

Near August I decided to stop the store and I haven't been using the store ever since, but I must have either forgotten or clicked the wrong thing because I recently got charged for the monthly subscription.

I've just now actually closed the store and I was wondering if there's any way I could get a refund for the recent subscription charge? 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
618 44 104

Hello, @evanh1122!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! What we can do is take this conversation to email so that I can look at your account for you to see if you're eligible for a refund. Are you okay if I reach out to you by sending an email to the email address you have on account for your Shopify Community Forums account?

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Karlie,

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm okay with you sending an email. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey @Karlie,

I haven't recieved an email from you yet and I'm just guessing you're really busy.

When you get the chance, could you please reach out to me?

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
618 44 104

Hello, @evanh1122!

Karlie again! I've gone ahead and reached out to you via email. You should see the email in your inbox for the email address you have attached to your Shopify Forums account. If you don't see the email in your inbox, be sure to check your spam/junk folders. You can then simply reply to my email so we can continue this conversation and I can look into your store for you. 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes